642.3 million ounces is also roughly 18 thousand tons, or about 1100 times more than all the platinum mined.
In other words, putting a coin that is worth $1 trillion in perspective to all the platinum ever mined, would look something like this:
The Fed prints money out of thin air – the Treasury conjures rare metals out of thin air…
Welcome to The United States of Zimbabwe.
- 2012 Election
- All the cool trends start in California
- America's First Half White President
- BC Politics
- Canadian Media – The result of Inbreeding
- Canadian Politics
- EU – I hear the train acomin'
- Green – The New Red
- Gun Control is hitting what you aim at
- Hope and Change
- Mann Made Warming
- No Category
- Romney/Ryan that's the ticket…
- Settl;ed Science
- Socialism is spending other people's money
- The Chinese Paper Dragon
- The Loyal NDP High School Student Council
- The Media Party
- The Religion of Peace
- Time for Canada to Leave the UN
- Time to Leave the UN
- Uncollected tax is not a Government Expense
- When Judges make law – who needs elections?